It goes without saying that COVID-19 has substantially disrupted our way of life. The attorneys in Reminger’s probate and trust litigation group are no different than anyone else, in that regard, and we sincerely appreciate your patience during these trying times. We hope that you are staying safe and we look forward to assisting you in person once again. Read More ›
Recently the Ninth District Court of Appeals made a ruling in the matter of In Re: Guardianship of Bakhtiar, which allows persons interested in the welfare of another the ability to intervene in guardianship proceedings if the party who is intervening can demonstrate an interest relating to the property or transaction that is the subject of the action.Read More ›
Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce that Adriann S. McGee has been named to the Board of Directors for the Ohio Coalition for Adult Protection Services (OCAPS). OCAPS is a statewide coalition that strives to enhance the provision of services to adults at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation through education and advocacy.Read More ›
Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce that Paul R. Shugar will be presenting at the 2018 Ohio Guardianship Association's 13th Annual Education Conference alongside attorney Kathryn Joseph on “Invasion of Independence in Guardianship: A Case Study. Lessons from the Case Involving the Exploitation of Dr. Charles Sifford.”Read More ›
Reminger Co., LPA is proud to announce that Adam M. Fried has been honored as "Best Lawyers® 2018 Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Cleveland.
Adam received the recognition from Best Lawyers in America, a respected legal publication that selects its outstanding attorneys by conducting peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. Read More ›
- Know What You Have: Codicil Cannot Amend an Earlier Trust
- Changes to Ohio’s Rules of Civil Procedure Effective July 1, 2020
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse