Mediation can be a viable alternative to litigation for some estate and trust disputes. It can help keep your family matters private and confidential rather than making your grievances public. This collaborative and voluntary process can potentially provide a less stressful and less costly option than a drawn-out trial.
Please visit our estate and trust mediation page to learn more.
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2023
- The Risks of the Ostrich Approach: Never Ignore a Lawsuit
- Reminger Co. LPA to host Advanced Probate Law Institute at Columbus Bar Association
- Jessica Forrest Appointed to Ohio State Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section Council
- Reminger to Present at Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute
- New Rules Direct Guardians to Encourage Visitation with the Ward
- Ohio’s Rule Changes Focus on Efiling and Remote Practices
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022