We Handle all Estate, Trust and Probate Litigation Matters
Probate, will, trust and other estate disputes are not uncommon. Conflicts arise and emotions run high. Reminger's Probate and Trust Litigation Practice Group works with individual fiduciaries and beneficiaries, including high-net worth individuals and families, corporate fiduciaries, financial institutions, executors, trustees and administrators in handling these sensitive matters.
With 100 years of experience, our lawyers have been helping people in Cuyahoga County, Lake County, Summit County, Franklin County and other areas of Ohio solve complicated estate and probate problems. You can turn to Reminger's experienced Probate and Trust Litigation Practice Group to address any dispute that has arisen around a loved one's estate, including matters involving:
- Why Hire An Experienced Probate Attorney
- Trust Litigation
- Estate Fraud
- Challenges to Wills and Trusts
- Will Contests
- Ohio Trust Code Compliance
- Incapacity, Incompetence, and Undue Influence
- Lack of Capacity
- Inheritance Disputes
- Concealment of Probate Assets
- Time Limits
- Executors and Trustees
- Appointment and Removal of Fiduciaries
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly
- Abuse of Powers of Attorney
- Appointment and Removal of Guardians
- Guardianship Disputes
- Ward Rights
- Rights to Information and Rights of Beneficiaries
- Out of State Representation
- Challenges to Family Business
Our Cleveland estate litigation attorneys know how to protect the rights of the beneficiary. We take great pride in carefully explaining guardianship responsibilities and the rights that wards are entitled to receive. We offer a proactive approach in estate planning to help families avoid probate litigation.
But, when disputes erupt, we vigorously protect clients through a hands-on approach. We intently listen to clients' unique goals and needs, while carefully outlining the rules and procedures of probate court.
We encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as possible, however, as time limits for taking legal action are in place for many of these issues.
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66
- Reminger Co., LPA Announces New Leadership Structure in Estates and Trusts Practice Group
- Even Billionaires Can Fumble Business Succession Planning
- Adam Fried Named to Super Lawyers 2023 Top Lists