Unfortunately, family members may often manipulate others for their own financial gain. Family members are willing to create an emotional divide that could last a lifetime.
We Help Victims of Estate Fraud in Ohio
While our Cleveland estate fraud attorneys may not be able to heal the emotional damage that is caused, we can at least strive to set things right legally and financially. We can help if someone has fraudulently handled the estate of a deceased loved one, or if someone has accused you of committing estate fraud.
Our lawyers are dedicated to handling estate disputes. We know that these issues, especially when estate fraud is involved, can be very complex. These matters are what we focus on. This is not something we do on the side.
When you choose us to address an estate fraud concern, you can be confident that - even if your issue seems unique - we have handled something similar and we know what to do to pursue positive results.
Types of Estate Fraud
Estate fraud can be extremely subtle. It can also be incredibly obvious. Some scenarios include:
- A person using a power of attorney to misappropriate finances
- A person physically destroying or hiding a will so that a deceased person's wishes cannot be followed
- A person exerting undue influence resulting in a change of beneficiary designation
If you have any reason to suspect wrongdoing, we encourage you to get in touch with us so we can investigate further.
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66
- Reminger Co., LPA Announces New Leadership Structure in Estates and Trusts Practice Group
- Even Billionaires Can Fumble Business Succession Planning
- Adam Fried Named to Super Lawyers 2023 Top Lists