Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce that Adriann S. McGee has been named to the Board of Directors for the Ohio Coalition for Adult Protection Services (OCAPS). OCAPS is a statewide coalition that strives to enhance the provision of services to adults at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation through education and advocacy.
Adriann practices in Reminger’s Columbus office, where she focuses her legal practice in the area of probate, trusts, and estates litigation, along with guardianship proceedings and estate planning.
"I am grateful to serve an organization that has done so much to help bring awareness to the plight of elder abuse, and to help those victims of adult abuse and exploitation," said McGee. "I look forward to helping OCAPS continue their good work throughout Ohio."
OCAPS has resources to help with Elder Abuse in Ohio. If you would like more information on the subject, visit the OCAPS website here.
Adriann is a member of various professional bar associations, community organizations, and is also a member of the Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer Inn, American Inns of Court.
Adriann is a current member of the Ohio Guardianship Association, and a former board member of the Consortium Against Adult Abuse, which facilitates the identification, prevention and treatment of abuse, neglect and exploitation of older adults through active collaboration and education.
Adriann can be reached by emailing email@example.com or by calling 614.232.2442.
- Know What You Have: Codicil Cannot Amend an Earlier Trust
- Changes to Ohio’s Rules of Civil Procedure Effective July 1, 2020
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse