At Reminger, we understand that inheritance is not simply about property. It's about the memories that the property holds. A house can hold memories of a family over the years. A car can hold memories of family vacations.
Experienced Cleveland Inheritance Dispute Lawyers
In addition to cherishing memories, inheritance is about honoring the wishes of your deceased loved ones. If those wishes are not being honored, if those memories are not being cherished properly, our Ohio inheritance dispute attorneys are here to help. We have decades of experience unraveling the true intentions of an estate plan. We have seen it all and know how to position you for the most favorable resolution possible.
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022
- Be Careful What You Gift For
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates October 2021
- Adam Fried Testifies to the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee Regarding Remote Witnessing of Wills
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates