At Reminger, we understand that inheritance is not simply about property. It's about the memories that the property holds. A house can hold memories of a family over the years. A car can hold memories of family vacations.
Experienced Cleveland Inheritance Dispute Lawyers
In addition to cherishing memories, inheritance is about honoring the wishes of your deceased loved ones. If those wishes are not being honored, if those memories are not being cherished properly, our Ohio inheritance dispute attorneys are here to help. We have decades of experience unraveling the true intentions of an estate plan. We have seen it all and know how to position you for the most favorable resolution possible.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Ohio Probate Law Journal Article May/June 2021
- E-Book: Should I Challenge My Inheritance?
- New Probate Legislation Expands Guardian Powers, Clarifies Spousal Rights
- Doing our Part to Support Elder Justice
- Fairness and Fees in Inheritance Disputes
- Say What You Mean: Don’t Bet the Farm on Imprecise Language
- Should I Challenge My Inheritance? Part Five: What to Consider When Selecting Counsel
- Ohio Courts to Estate Creditors: We REALLY Mean Six Months!
- Should I Challenge My Inheritance? Part Four: Economic Considerations of Inheritance Dispute