At Reminger, we understand that inheritance is not simply about property. It's about the memories that the property holds. A house can hold memories of a family over the years. A car can hold memories of family vacations.
Experienced Cleveland Inheritance Dispute Lawyers
In addition to cherishing memories, inheritance is about honoring the wishes of your deceased loved ones. If those wishes are not being honored, if those memories are not being cherished properly, our Ohio inheritance dispute attorneys are here to help. We have decades of experience unraveling the true intentions of an estate plan. We have seen it all and know how to position you for the most favorable resolution possible.
- Know What You Have: Codicil Cannot Amend an Earlier Trust
- Changes to Ohio’s Rules of Civil Procedure Effective July 1, 2020
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse