At Reminger, we understand that inheritance is not simply about property. It's about the memories that the property holds. A house can hold memories of a family over the years. A car can hold memories of family vacations.
Experienced Cleveland Inheritance Dispute Lawyers
In addition to cherishing memories, inheritance is about honoring the wishes of your deceased loved ones. If those wishes are not being honored, if those memories are not being cherished properly, our Ohio inheritance dispute attorneys are here to help. We have decades of experience unraveling the true intentions of an estate plan. We have seen it all and know how to position you for the most favorable resolution possible.
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift