At Reminger, we understand that inheritance is not simply about property. It's about the memories that the property holds. A house can hold memories of a family over the years. A car can hold memories of family vacations.
Experienced Cleveland Inheritance Dispute Lawyers
In addition to cherishing memories, inheritance is about honoring the wishes of your deceased loved ones. If those wishes are not being honored, if those memories are not being cherished properly, our Ohio inheritance dispute attorneys are here to help. We have decades of experience unraveling the true intentions of an estate plan. We have seen it all and know how to position you for the most favorable resolution possible.
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Trust Lawsuits Dismissed by both Ohio and Federal Courts on Res Judicata Grounds
- Free Britney!?: Can Britney Spears Free Herself?
- Estate and Tax Planning Alert: Potential for Reduced Federal Estate & Gift Tax Exemption Amounts
- Free Britney!?: The Conservatorship of Britney Spears
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Ohio Probate Law Journal Article May/June 2021
- E-Book: Should I Challenge My Inheritance?
- New Probate Legislation Expands Guardian Powers, Clarifies Spousal Rights