Reminger is widely recognized as an experienced provider of legal services involving estates and trusts. We handle a full spectrum of needs, including estate planning, estate and trust administration, guardianships, elder law and special needs planning, and probate litigation. Several of our lawyers have been chosen on multiple occasions to be best in their field and location.
Reminger’s Estates and Trusts practice groups are comprised of teams of professionals who are focused on matters that deeply impact individuals and families:
- the preservation of wealth,
- the proper transfer of wealth from generation to generation,
- the well-being of those who are unable to care for themselves through planning and advocating, and,
- the resolution of disputes that arise when there is contention over matters involving probate, estates, and trusts, and the transfer or management of wealth.
Our multidisciplinary background helps us achieve great results for both our individual and corporate clients, with practice groups including:
Guardianships and Guardianship Disputes
Honors & Recognitions
Reminger is proud to announce that U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® awarded the firm with a number of national and regional rankings. In addition, our Elder Law and Litigation-Trusts & Estates Practice Groups were ranked as Metropolitan Cleveland Tier 1 for 2020, and our Trusts & Estates Law Practice Group was ranked as Metropolitan Cleveland Tier 2 for 2020.
- Nov 1, 2019
- Allison M. McMeechan and Paul R. Shugar Named Officers for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Section for 2019-2020 YearPress Release, Oct 22, 2019
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2019
- Reminger's Estates and Trusts Groups Ranked by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in 2020 Best Law Firms ListEstate and Trust Dispute Center of Ohio, Nov 1, 2019