We are pleased to announce the addition of Shana DeMooy to our Columbus office. Shana joins us as an associate attorney and focuses her practice on on probate estate and trust disputes, matters of undue influence and financial exploitation, and guardianships.
Prior to joining Reminger, Shana was an associate at a midsize Columbus law firm. Shana graduated magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she served as the Production Editor of the Journal of Criminal Law and Vice President of the Truancy Mediation Project. She also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Michael H. Watson in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Please join us in welcoming Shana to Reminger!
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66