We are pleased to announce the addition of Shana DeMooy to our Columbus office. Shana joins us as an associate attorney and focuses her practice on on probate estate and trust disputes, matters of undue influence and financial exploitation, and guardianships.
Prior to joining Reminger, Shana was an associate at a midsize Columbus law firm. Shana graduated magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she served as the Production Editor of the Journal of Criminal Law and Vice President of the Truancy Mediation Project. She also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Michael H. Watson in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Please join us in welcoming Shana to Reminger!
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift