We are pleased to announce the addition of Taylor Smoske to our Cleveland office. Taylor joins us as an associate attorney and focuses her practice on estate, trust, and probate litigation, and trust and estate administration.
Prior to joining Reminger, Taylor was an associate at a small estate planning firm, and served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeanette Rodriguez-Morick of the New York State Court of Claims and New York State Supreme Court, Bronx County, Criminal Term.
Taylor graduated from Brooklyn Law School, where she was a notes and comments editor for the Brooklyn Journal of International Law. During law school, Taylor was employed at the New York State Office of the Attorney General in the Litigation Department, and served as research assistant to the Honorable Barry Kamins (retired).
Please join us in welcoming Taylor to Reminger!
Taylor can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or by calling 216.430.2130
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team