Reminger Co., LPA has been ranked in the 2020 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®. Reminger had multiple practice groups ranked, including Cleveland Metropolitan Tier 1 Rankings for Litigation-Trusts & Estates and Elder Law, as well as a Cleveland Metropolitan Tier 2 Ranking for Trusts & Estates Law.
Firms included in the 2020 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be eligible for a ranking, a ﬁrm must ﬁrst have a lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America©, which recognizes the top 5% of private practicing lawyers in the United States.
Reminger lawyers have consistently been ranked by Best Lawyers; additionally, some of our Trusts and Estates practice group members have been named "Lawyers of the Year" for Cleveland. Leon Weiss has been honored as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2012 and 2014 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates, and Adam Fried has been recognized as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2015 and 2018 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates, as well as for Elder Law in for 2019.
Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The 2020 rankings are based on the highest number of participating ﬁrms and client votes received on record. Almost 16,000 lawyers provided more than 1,229,000 law ﬁrm assessments, and more than 12,000 clients participated providing 107,000 evaluations.
"We are pleased to have been recognized by both U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers for our trusts and estates-related practice areas," noted Estates, Trusts and Probate Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair Franklin Malemud. "We pride ourselves on our depth of experience, and our record of results. This honor underscores our commitment to quality and hard work on behalf of our clients."
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine
- Reminger's Estates and Trusts Groups Ranked by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in 2020 Best Law Firms List
- Adriann McGee Authors Article for July/August 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio