Join Adam Fried, co-chair of Reminger’s Estate, Trust, and Probate Litigation practice group, for a five-part blog series exploring what makes for a good case or bad case to challenge inheritance rights.
In part four, we reviewed economic considerations that go into a decision as to whether a claim of undue influence should be pursued. In the final part of this blog series, we will discuss considerations to make when selecting counsel for an inheritance dispute.
Part 5 - What to Consider When Selecting Counsel
A few years into my new job, more than 20 years ago, a couple of our firm’s ... Read More ›
The impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on our daily lives creates an opportune moment to address your estate/trust litigation dispute. Whether because of the Ohio Supreme Court’s emergency orders extending deadlines and case management orders, or the recognition by litigating parties that there are far more important things in life than being locked in costly and difficult litigation, a unique moment is upon us to settle time consuming and costly disputes. Often, however, an intermediary (mediator) is needed to help get the matter settled. Reminger’s estate settlement group is available to assist and serve in that role. Read More ›
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022
- Be Careful What You Gift For
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates October 2021
- Adam Fried Testifies to the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee Regarding Remote Witnessing of Wills
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates