- Posts by Joclene J. Vanik
Joclene is committed to serving the aging community and their families with long-term care and probate-related issues. Located in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office, Joclene focuses her practice on elder law & special needs ...
We have previously covered that our senior citizens are at risk for identity theft, financial exploitation, and scams. As a result of increasing identity theft concerns for citizens of all ages, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has responded by requiring identity verification for all changes of address. This applies to both online and in-person Change of Address Requests. While it may seem like a good idea, both procedures present unique challenges to persons who are older, less mobile, unable to act on their own behalf or those who do not have access to the required ... Read More ›
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66