Adam Fried will be presenting "Trustees Beware: The Fiduciary Exception to the Attorney Client Privilege and the Duty of Impartiality," at the Jewish Federation Council of Cleveland Professional Advisory Council's 46th Charitable Tax Seminar, held on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
The Charitable Tax Seminar, organized by the Federation’s Professional Advisory Council, is designed for attorneys, accountants, and financial and insurance professionals who advise their clients on estate planning, tax, and charitable issues.
To register, click here.
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine