In our new e-book, Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward, Adam Fried reviews the anatomy of an estate plan to help you estimate the value of an estate and examine how inheritances can be diverted by bad actors.
Download the PDF e-book here: Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward.
October 26 - 29, 2017 - Denver, Colorado
Adam M. Fried has been invited to speak at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, which will be held October 26th through October 29th, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. Adam's presentation, entitled "Attacking Forensic Psychiatric Testimony," will be lead in tandem with forensic psychiatrists Stephen Noffsinger, M.D. and Sherif Soliman, M.D., and law professor Carolyn Dessin, J.D. This 1.45 hour workshop will include role-playing, writing exercises, and other hands-on training. Read More ›
The loss of a loved one is a devastating event, and can be a chaotic and confusing time for those left mourning. The making of phone calls to family and friends, the preparation of funeral arrangements, and the handling of other post-death matters must be addressed. But what do family members do when they find out that something suspicious has happened with their loved one’s last will and testament?Read More ›
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2023
- The Risks of the Ostrich Approach: Never Ignore a Lawsuit
- Reminger Co. LPA to host Advanced Probate Law Institute at Columbus Bar Association
- Jessica Forrest Appointed to Ohio State Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section Council
- Reminger to Present at Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute
- New Rules Direct Guardians to Encourage Visitation with the Ward
- Ohio’s Rule Changes Focus on Efiling and Remote Practices
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022