We are proud to announce that 6 of our Trust & Estate attorneys were honored as 2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Adam Fried (also recognized as a Top 50 Cleveland and Top 100 Ohio attorney)
- Franklin Malemud
- Russell Meraglio, Jr.
- Leon Weiss
- Timothy Gallagher
- Paul Shugar
As a shareholder and Co-Chair of Reminger's Estates, Trusts, and Probate Litigation Practice Group, Paul has statewide experience involving an array of million-dollar estate, trust, and guardianship issues such as undue ...
Russ is a shareholder and chair of Reminger's Guardianships practice group and Mediation/Arbitration practice group. He has been an attorney with Reminger since 1988.
Russ is frequently called on to handle disputes between ...
Tim is a shareholder in Reminger's Cleveland office and serves as chair of the firm's Guardianship Practice Group. He focuses his practice on probate litigation. In this capacity, he leverages his jury trial experience to provide ...
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66