We are proud to announce that 6 of our Trust & Estate attorneys were honored as 2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Adam Fried (also recognized as a Top 50 Cleveland and Top 100 Ohio attorney)
- Franklin Malemud
- Russell Meraglio, Jr.
- Leon Weiss
- Timothy Gallagher
- Paul Shugar
Leon has over fifty years of experience in trust and estate litigation, will contests, fiduciary law, probate administration and estate planning. He is a nationally renowned attorney in his field and has been selected as a 'Best ...
As a shareholder of Reminger’s Probate Litigation Department, Paul has statewide experience involving an array of million-dollar estate, trust, and guardianship issues such as undue influence, power of attorney abuse, and ...
Russ is a shareholder and chair of Reminger's Guardianships practice group and Mediation/Arbitration practice group. He has been an attorney with Reminger since 1988.
Russ is frequently called on to handle disputes between ...
Tim is a shareholder in Reminger's Cleveland office. He focuses his practice on probate litigation. In this capacity, he leverages his jury trial experience to provide representation in probate and trust disputes involving will ...
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift