We are happy to announce that Joseph S. Simms has joined Reminger Co., LPA. Based in our Cleveland office, Joe brings to our team more than two decades of legal experience and unique insight into finance and business concerns that are often associated with complex estate and trust litigation disputes.
Joe's other areas of practice include representing public and private companies and individuals in the financial services, banking, brokerage, insurance, real estate, manufacturing and construction industries in legal and regulatory compliance, risk management, complex business and commercial litigation, alternative dispute resolution, negotiations and litigation management.
Joe has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine, which is a designation reserved for only 5% of Ohio lawyers. Joe also has earned an "AV® Preeminent™: Very Highly Rated in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale Hubbell Peer Review" rating.
We are pleased to welcome Joe as a member of our practice group.
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66