We are happy to announce that Joseph S. Simms has joined Reminger Co., LPA. Based in our Cleveland office, Joe brings to our team more than two decades of legal experience and unique insight into finance and business concerns that are often associated with complex estate and trust litigation disputes.
Joe's other areas of practice include representing public and private companies and individuals in the financial services, banking, brokerage, insurance, real estate, manufacturing and construction industries in legal and regulatory compliance, risk management, complex business and commercial litigation, alternative dispute resolution, negotiations and litigation management.
Joe has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine, which is a designation reserved for only 5% of Ohio lawyers. Joe also has earned an "AV® Preeminent™: Very Highly Rated in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale Hubbell Peer Review" rating.
We are pleased to welcome Joe as a member of our practice group.
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine