- Posts by Joseph S. Simms
With more than two decades of legal experience, Joe specializes in complex business disputes, commercial litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. He represents public and private companies and individuals in the ...
We are happy to announce that Joseph S. Simms has joined Reminger Co., LPA. Based in our Cleveland office, Joe brings to our team more than two decades of legal experience and unique insight into finance and business concerns that are often associated with complex estate and trust litigation disputes.Read More ›
- Know What You Have: Codicil Cannot Amend an Earlier Trust
- Changes to Ohio’s Rules of Civil Procedure Effective July 1, 2020
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse