Franklin C. Malemud recently served as a speaker at the 2018 Annual Conference of the National Trust Closely Held Business Association (NTCHBA). Franklin and a colleague presented “Issues and Trends in Fiduciary Litigation from the Perspectives of the Planner and Litigator."
The presentation was attended by 100 professionals from across the country, including specialists in bank trust departments who manage closely held business interests and other professionals including business appraisers and attorneys.
NTCHBA is a not-for-profit organization that serves as an education and information resource for individuals within the corporate fiduciary, trust and estate industries.
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66