- Posts by Mary Kraft
Mary practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Columbus office, where she focuses her legal practice primarily on trusts and will contests, financial exploitation, fraud and undue influence, probate administration, and estate ...
Adam Fried, Adriann McGee, and Mary Kraft co-authored "Filo v. Filo: An Illustration Of The Mechanics Of The Rebuttable Presumption Of Undue Influence And Jury Instructions" for the Probate Law Journal of Ohio.
While the presumption exists to make it easier to prove undue influence claims, it should be remembered that the same facts used to rebut the presumption can also demonstrate to a jury that undue influence was not exercised. This article explores the mechanics of the presumption through the case recently decided by the 12th District Court of Appeals in Filo v. Filo.
Reprinted ... Read More ›
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Trust Lawsuits Dismissed by both Ohio and Federal Courts on Res Judicata Grounds
- Free Britney!?: Can Britney Spears Free Herself?
- Estate and Tax Planning Alert: Potential for Reduced Federal Estate & Gift Tax Exemption Amounts
- Free Britney!?: The Conservatorship of Britney Spears
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Ohio Probate Law Journal Article May/June 2021
- E-Book: Should I Challenge My Inheritance?
- New Probate Legislation Expands Guardian Powers, Clarifies Spousal Rights