Trustees Under Attack Through the Erosion of the Attorney Client Privilege: Recent Case Law Development and the Fiduciary Exception to the Attorney Client Privilege
Ohio State Bar Association "Quick Webcast" Program
December 13, 1:00 PM EST
1.0 CLE hour / 1.0 Professional Conduct hour
The attorney client relationship between trustees, executors and their attorneys can be complicated. The relationship is more complex when disputes develop and claims are raised against the fiduciary. From the pitfalls of conflicts of interests as identified in Cincinnati Bar Association v. Robertson to the question as to whom the attorney owes a duty when representing a fiduciary who, in turn, owes duties to the beneficiaries will be discussed in this one-hour program.
Join presenters Adam M. Fried of Reminger Co., LPA and Lisa Babish Forbes of Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease LLP for this informative presentation.
Quick, focused and streamed right to your computer or tablet, the Ohio State Bar Association's "Quick Webcasts" are perfect for busy attorneys. Seminars are 60 minutes and feature HD-quality streaming media directly from the OSBA Webcast studio. The interactive format allows you to ask questions in real time. All programs start at 1 p.m. EST. Registration closes 15 minutes before the start of the program. All programs offer 1.0 CLE self-study credit unless otherwise specified.
Tuition: Member $55 / Non-member $75
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine