Adam M. Fried, Co-Chair of Reminger's Estates, Trusts, and Probate Litigation Practice Group, has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine in more ways than one this year. Not only has Adam been listed once again as a Super Lawyer in their 2020 issue, Adam has also attained special recognition as "Top 50 Cleveland" and "Top 100 Ohio." He also was profiled by the magazine in the article entitled "Don't Bother Looking for Hiccups in Adam Fried's Trial Prep."
The article provides humorous and candid insight into Adam's day-to-day experiences, as well as answers to pointed questions about whom inspired him in the field of law.
Adam has been ranked as a top-rated attorney practicing Estates and Trusts Litigation in the Cleveland area every year since 2012 as an Ohio Super Lawyer.
Adam has been recognized by his peers for his hard work and commitment to the legal profession. His work ethic, client service and advocacy skills have enabled him to consistently attain this honor.
- New Rules Direct Guardians to Encourage Visitation with the Ward
- Ohio’s Rule Changes Focus on Efiling and Remote Practices
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers