Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce the addition of Michael Brody to our Cleveland office.
Michael focuses his practice primarily on estate, trust, and probate litigation, as well as trust and estate administration. He first joined the firm as a law clerk in 2022.
Michael earned his J.D. from Cleveland State University College of Law, where was a member of the CSU Law Moot Court Team, a contributing writer for “The Gavel,” and the CALI ‘High A’ Award for Appellate Practice Clinic, Advanced Brief Writing.
Please join us in welcoming Michael to Reminger!
- Jessica Forrest Named a Notable Woman in Law by Crain's Cleveland Business
- Adam Fried Provides Testimony Opposing Ohio HB 172
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse