Reminger’s Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation group is pleased to once again participate in the Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association.
Shareholder Jessica Forrest will present "Around Ohio in 30 Minutes: New Cases, Statutes and Rules" and examine Ohio law changes and provide an overview of recent case law decisions of note. Shareholder Paul Shugar served as vice chair for this year’s planning committee and will serve as chair for the 2023 seminar. If you are interested in attending the seminar either in person or remotely, click here.
- Even Billionaires Can Fumble Business Succession Planning
- Adam Fried Named to Super Lawyers 2023 Top Lists
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2023
- The Risks of the Ostrich Approach: Never Ignore a Lawsuit
- Reminger Co. LPA to host Advanced Probate Law Institute at Columbus Bar Association
- Jessica Forrest Appointed to Ohio State Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section Council
- Reminger to Present at Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute
- New Rules Direct Guardians to Encourage Visitation with the Ward
- Ohio’s Rule Changes Focus on Efiling and Remote Practices
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey