Reminger’s Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation group is pleased to once again participate in the Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association.
Shareholder Jessica Forrest will present "Around Ohio in 30 Minutes: New Cases, Statutes and Rules" and examine Ohio law changes and provide an overview of recent case law decisions of note. Shareholder Paul Shugar served as vice chair for this year’s planning committee and will serve as chair for the 2023 seminar. If you are interested in attending the seminar either in person or remotely, click here.
- Jessica Forrest Appointed to Ohio State Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section Council
- Reminger to Present at Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Institute
- New Rules Direct Guardians to Encourage Visitation with the Ward
- Ohio’s Rule Changes Focus on Efiling and Remote Practices
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case