Reminger Co., LPA has been ranked in the 2022 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®. Reminger had multiple practice groups ranked, including Cleveland Metropolitan Tier 1 Rankings for Litigation-Trusts & Estates , Elder Law, and Trusts & Estates Law.
Reminger lawyers have consistently been ranked by Best Lawyers; additionally, some of our Trusts and Estates practice group members have been named "Lawyers of the Year" for Cleveland.
- Adam Fried has been recognized as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2015 and 2018 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates, as well as for Elder Law in for 2019 and 2021.
- Franklin Malemud was named Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year for Litigation - Trusts and Estates in 2021.
- Leon Weiss has been honored as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2012 and 2014 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the ﬁeld, and review of additional information provided by law ﬁrms as part of the formal submission process.
"We are pleased to have been recognized by both U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers for our trusts and estates-related practice areas," noted Estates, Trusts and Probate Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair Franklin Malemud. "We pride ourselves on our depth of experience, and our record of results. This honor underscores our commitment to quality and hard work on behalf of our clients."
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66