Reminger Co., LPA has been ranked in the 2022 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®. Reminger had multiple practice groups ranked, including Cleveland Metropolitan Tier 1 Rankings for Litigation-Trusts & Estates , Elder Law, and Trusts & Estates Law.
Reminger lawyers have consistently been ranked by Best Lawyers; additionally, some of our Trusts and Estates practice group members have been named "Lawyers of the Year" for Cleveland.
- Adam Fried has been recognized as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2015 and 2018 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates, as well as for Elder Law in for 2019 and 2021.
- Franklin Malemud was named Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year for Litigation - Trusts and Estates in 2021.
- Leon Weiss has been honored as Best Lawyers Cleveland Lawyer of the Year - 2012 and 2014 for Litigation – Trusts and Estates
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the ﬁeld, and review of additional information provided by law ﬁrms as part of the formal submission process.
"We are pleased to have been recognized by both U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers for our trusts and estates-related practice areas," noted Estates, Trusts and Probate Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair Franklin Malemud. "We pride ourselves on our depth of experience, and our record of results. This honor underscores our commitment to quality and hard work on behalf of our clients."
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022
- Be Careful What You Gift For
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates October 2021
- Adam Fried Testifies to the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee Regarding Remote Witnessing of Wills
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®