Reminger Co., LPA is proud to have served as a sponsor for the Marvin R. Pliskin Advanced Probate and Estate Planning Seminar, held in conjunction with the Ohio State Bar Association in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, September 15, 2017.
This seminar featured intermediate to advanced programming on case law updates, planning with retirement assets, representing fiduciaries, avoiding malpractice, the Ohio Family Trust Company Act, assisted reproductive technology, organ donation and advance directives, and more.
Attorney Adam Fried served on the planning committee for the annual seminar. He has been a presenter in previous years, having spoken on a panel in 2016 that addressed determining cognition and decision-making capacity in conjunction with forensic psychology.
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine