We are pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas Sebastiano to our Cleveland office. Nick Sebastiano joins us as a shareholder, practicing in our Cleveland and Youngstown offices. His practice focuses on litigating trust, estate, and other probate cases, as well as disputes regarding non-probate transfers. Nick has extensive experience administering trusts, estates, and guardianships. Throughout his years of practice, Nick has represented families, individuals, and businesses in all types of disputes. Nick’s experience allows him to handle complex State and Federal cases from start to finish.
Nick is active in the legal and professional communities and maintains close working relationships throughout Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. He received his J.D. from the University of Toledo, College of Law in 2013.
Please join us in welcoming Nick to Reminger. Nick can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216.430.2126
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022
- Be Careful What You Gift For
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates October 2021
- Adam Fried Testifies to the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee Regarding Remote Witnessing of Wills
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®