What do the following have in common? Jimi Hendrix, James Brown, Michael Jackson and Jerry Garcia.
If you guessed musicians, you shouldn’t have thought this exercise would be so easy.
The correct answer is: Celebrities whose estates created massive, news-making disputes among their respective families.
Adam Fried, Statewide Chair of Reminger's Estates and Trusts Practice Group, recently discussed how family disputes can wreak havoc on estate planning efforts. Read the article here.
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66