Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
Thinking about making a year-end financial gift? Barbara Janovitz, Chair of Reminger's Estate Planning Group, reviews the benefits of making your gift before December 31st, and commonly made gifting mistakes. Read the article from Cleveland Jewish News here.
If you have questions or concerns about your estate planning and planning options, please contact a member of Reminger's Estate Planning team.
Tags: Estate Planning
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift
- Taylor Smoske Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- P. Nicholas Sebastiano Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Reminger Named a Tier 1 Firm for Trusts & Estates by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022
- Be Careful What You Gift For
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates October 2021
- Adam Fried Testifies to the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee Regarding Remote Witnessing of Wills
- 2021 Recap: Ohio Legislative & Case Law Updates
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®