Adam Fried, with help from Brittany Kaczmarczyk, authored Analysis of the "Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66" for the Probate Law Journal of Ohio. Read the article here.
Reprinted from Probate Law Journal of Ohio available in print and on Westlaw with permission from Thomson Reuters. Copyright © 2023. Further use without permission of Thomson Reuters is prohibited. For further information about this publication, please visit https://store.legal.thomsonreuters.com/law-products/Newsletter/Probate-Law-Journal-of-Ohio/p/100028597
As statewide chair of Reminger's Estates and Trusts Practice Group, you can expect an incredibly broad working knowledge of the areas of law that touch upon the disputes he routinely handles, coupled with a rare ability to quickly ...
Brittany Kaczmarczyk practices in the Reminger Co., LPA’s Cleveland office, where she focuses her practice on estate, trust, and probate litigation, and trust and estate administration.
Brittany first joined Reminger in 2021 ...
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried
- Analysis of the Amendments to Ohio Rule of Superintendence Rule 66