Estates, Trusts, and Probate Litigation Chair, Adam Fried, was recognized among the Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers and Top 50 Cleveland Super Lawyers for 2023. This is the sixth year that Adam has been named to these lists. Adam focuses his practice on matters of estate, trust, probate and guardianship controversy. Whether he is retained to pursue or defend a will contest, a trust dispute, or to challenge the activities of a trustee, executor or guardian, he has garnered a reputation for developing and implementing effective litigation tactics and a common-sense approach to resolution.
- Adam Fried Provides Testimony Opposing Ohio HB 172
- Welcome, Michael Brody!
- Changing Addresses with the USPS… not so fast
- Family Disputes can Wreak Havoc with Estate Planning
- 13 Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- New Rules of Civil Procedure for 2023
- Avoiding Probate Litigation: Attorneys Can Help Families Prevent Costly Disputes
- Confidentiality and Privilege in Post-Death Disputes: Is it time to Tweak R.C. 2317.02?
- Adriann McGee and Mary Kraft Obtain Jury Verdict and Attorney Fees in Breach of Fiduciary Case Involving Power of Attorney Abuse
- Cleveland Jewish News goes one-on-one with Adam Fried