After thirty months of hard-fought litigation, Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher were pleased to obtain a defense verdict in favor of their client in an undue influence will contest case. Our client was accused by her twin sister of unduly influencing their mother to change her will. After four days of trial, the jury returned a 7-1 verdict in favor our client.
This was Reminger’s fifth consecutive successful will contest representation at trial in the last four years.
At Reminger, we have more than 100 combined years of experience guiding clients through Ohio's probate and estate administration systems. We have seen estate disputes erupt, even in closely knit families with no history of conflict. If someone was left out a will or inherited a different amount than expected, emotions can quickly spiral out of control. Our experienced probate attorneys can work past the maze of complications in pursuit of securing your best interests.
For more information, please reach out to our Estates, Trusts, and Probate Litigation team. You can also read our latest e-books on this topic: Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward and Should I Challenge My Inheritance? A Guide to the Key Considerations of Inheritance Disputes
As chair of Reminger’s estate, trust, and probate litigation practice group, you can expect an incredibly broad working knowledge of the areas of law that touch upon the disputes he routinely handles, coupled with a rare ability to ...
Tim is a shareholder in Reminger's Cleveland office. He focuses his practice on probate litigation. In this capacity, he leverages his jury trial experience to provide representation in probate and trust disputes involving will ...
- The Person Behind the Will: The Contest of the Will of Michael Posey
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates May 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates April 2022
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates March 2022
- Shana DeMooy Joins Reminger's Estate and Probate Litigation Team
- Adam Fried and Timothy Gallagher Obtain Jury Verdict in Favor of Client in Undue Influence Will Contest Case
- E-Book - Overcoming Disinheritance: Decoding the Estate Plan to Find a Path Forward
- Reminger Estate & Trust Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Super Lawyers
- In Brief: Ohio Estate & Probate Litigation Updates November 2021
- Consult Attorney When Considering a Financial Gift