J.D., The University of Akron School of Law, 2010
-Student Bar Association, Executive President
B.S., Ohio University E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2007
- State of Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2015
The best lawyer is a trusted advisor who can listen carefully, explain clearly, adapt quickly, and take charge. I endeavor to help people in their time of need, and to guide them through difficult times and challenges by providing straightforward answers and above all, results.
Tim focuses his practice on legal matters involving probate, guardianship, trust, and estate administration. Tim represents trustees and executors of estates, creating flexible plans to meet their needs. Tim's experience in the area of probate and trust administration includes the drafting of estate plans for both individuals and families, and assisting them through the probate process. He also advises institutions on a variety of trust administration issues.
Tim is also a member of the firm’s probate litigation practice group. In this capacity, he leverages his jury trial experience to provide representation in probate and trust disputes involving will contests, charges of undue influence, breach of fiduciary duty actions, and other potential issues that can complicate the settling of an estate.
Honors & Recognitions
Selected as a recipient of the American Bar Institute and American Bar Association Scholar/Leader Award, 2010
Recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, member
Ohio State Bar Association, member
Parma Bar Association, member
University of Akron School of Law, Akron Law Cares annual event, member
Juvenile Diversion Program in Parma, Ohio, volunteer magistrate
- Press Release, December 5, 2018
- Press Release, December 6, 2017
- Press Release, December 5, 2017
- Initial Filing in the Probate Court and Estate Timeline, and Law of Intestate SuccessionNational Business Institute, Canton, OH, December 5, 2018
- How to Prepare and File the Inventory, Administration of the EstateInstitute for Paralegal Education, Cleveland, OH, November 15, 2018
- Adding Injury to Insult: Planning and Litigating No Contest Provisions in Wills and TrustsColumbus Bar Association, Columbus, OH, May 16, 2018