Steven is a litigator based in Reminger’s Louisville office, where he has focused his practice on cases involving general liability, premises liability, medical malpractice defense, construction liability, workers' compensation, and trucking and commercial transportation. Steven joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2017 and has since honed his skills in all stages of litigation, to include pre-trial pleading and motion practice, trial and post-trial motions, and appellate briefing.
While working as a law clerk for Reminger, Steven graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, where he sat on the Editorial Board of the School’s flagship publication, the University of Louisville Law Review. Steven now seeks to utilize this same intensive work ethic in his practice on behalf of Reminger’s clients.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Community & Professional
Indiana Bar Association
- Aug 20, 2021, Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings GrantedU.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
Defense of a DNA testing and reporting entity on claims that pre-natal paternity testing results were fraudulently misrepresented to Plaintiff, and related claims for loss of parental consortium on behalf of minor plaintiff. Motion for Judgment on Pleadings was granted in favor of client on all claims, as Plaintiffs’ claim for fraudulent misrepresentation was not plead with sufficient particularity, and claim for loss of parental consortium did not exist under applicable law.
- In Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Claims, Non-Treatment Medical Evidence is only Admissible from Physicians Licensed in KentuckyJun 28, 2022
- Jun 8, 2022
- Jan 25, 2022
J.D., University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, magna cum laude, 2019
- University of Louisville Law Review, Editorial Board
- CALI Award for Highest Grade: Remedies; Legal History
B.S., Radford University, 2016
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2020
- Western District of Kentucky, 2020
- Eastern District of Kentucky, 2020
- State of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2019