Anthony is a shareholder in Reminger’s Lexington office, where he represents corporations and individuals in litigation matters including premises liability, construction negligence, and commercial trucking. Anthony worked previously for more than four years at another regional insurance litigation defense firm, where he was successful at both the trial and appellate level.
Anthony began his career in the financial industry as an advisor, equity analyst, and financial institutions examiner before pursuing the field of law. He leverages his analytical skills garnered from his experience in the financial industry in crafting strategic representation for his clients.
Represented excavating contractor and employee in connection with a fatal motor vehicle accident suit alleging negligence by Plaintiff’s estate, resulting in a defense verdict that took less than an hour in jury deliberation.
Received unanimous favorable verdict for defendant in an assault case in which the jury deliberated for less than 30 minutes.
Represented owners of a planned community in a claim that construction activity caused flood damage to plaintiffs’ property, resulting in a directed verdict that was upheld on appeal on behalf of the defendant.
Successfully defended chemical distributor against claims that plaintiff suffered injuries as a result of an automobile accident involving a company vehicle, resulting in a finding for the defense and no monetary award for plaintiff.
Successfully defended telecommunications construction company against claims of negligence by a subcontractor, resulting in a Kentucky Court of Appeals decision in favor of client.
Honors & Recognitions
Kentucky Trial Court Review, Most Prolific Trial Attorney, 2015
University of Kentucky College of Law, Outstanding Advocate, 2013
National Mock Trial Team, 2012
National Moot Court Team, 2012
Best Advocate, Kentucky Intrastate Mock Trial Competition, 2011
Community & Professional
Defense Research Institute
- Mar 11, 2020, Motion For Summary Judgment GrantedFayette County, KY
Defense of apartment complex premises liability claim.
- Press Release, Jan 4, 2021
- Jan 29, 2018
- Nov 30, 2020
- Mar 23, 2020
- Indiana Law Firm’s Failure to File Tort Claim Notice Did Not Proximately Cause Its Client a Lost Opportunity to Settle with Public EntitiesJan 17, 2020
- Jan 17, 2020
- Breach of Contract Claims Find No Quarter in the Language of Ohio’s Statute of Repose: R.C. § 2305.131 Applies Both Tort and Contract ClaimsAug 12, 2019
- Jul 9, 2019
- Mar 25, 2019
- Jan 9, 2019
- May 1, 2018
- United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Fayette Commonwealth Attorney’s Office
J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 2013
B.A., Transylvania University, 2004
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2013