Michael is an associate attorney in Reminger Co. LPA's Cincinnati office. His practice includes general liability, retail and hospitality, employment, and domestic relations.
Michael graduated magna cum laude from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he was selected to the Order of the Barristers. In addition, he was an honor scholar for the W. Bruce Lunsford Academy of Business and Technology as well as a member of the national trial advocacy team at Chase.
- Aug 2022, DismissalSouthern District of Ohio
Succesfully defended big-box retailer in a premises liability case alleging active negligence of employee.
- Mar 10, 2022, DismissalHamilton County Common Pleas Court
Successfully defended large retailer against claim of traumatic brain injury on premises.
- Feb 7, 2022, Defense VerdictButler County
Successfully defended Auto-Care Center against negligence claim.
- OACTA Quarterly Review, Aug 25, 2022
J.D., Northern Kentucky University - Salmon P. Chase College of Law, magna cum laude, 2020
M.F.A., Saint Mary's College of California, 2015
B.A., Wittenberg University, 2012
- State of Ohio, 2020
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2022