Frank joined Reminger Co., LPA in 1982 after clerking with the firm while in law school. He has developed a varied litigation practice involving the defense of wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases. For more than 35 years, Frank has served as a leader in various practice areas including the Excess Surplus Lines Group, General Tort Group, Insurance Group, and Trucking and Commercial Transportation Group. Frank’s defense specialties include nonprofits, sexual assault, transportation, product liability, construction, professional liability, and commercial premises liability. He has trial experience in the state and federal courts throughout the State of Ohio.
Frank has also worked extensively with the insurance industry drafting specific riders and endorsements for insurance policies. He is a member of various professional bar associations. He is a featured speaker for legal education seminars to the insurance industry and self-insured claims professionals throughout the United States.
Honors & Recognitions
Rated BV Distinguished for 25 years: Very Highly Rated in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale Hubbell Peer Review
Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Transportation Law, since 2009
Selected as Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year 2015 - Transportation Law - Cleveland
Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine
Community & Professional
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
-Transportation, Trucking, Insurance, and Construction Law Committees
American Trucking Association
Association of Transportation Law Professionals (ATLP)
Eagle International Associates, Inc.
Trucking Industry Defense Association
Transportation Lawyers Association
Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
The Harmonie Group
National Association of Third Party Administrators
- Mar 24, 2014, Judgment Affirmed3rd Appellate Dist.
Krantz v. Family and Community Services of Northeast Ohio
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in legal malpractice claim
- Aug 21, 2013, Motion For Summary Judgment GrantedHenry
Defense of legal malpractice claim
- Apr 29, 2011, Judgment Affirmed6th Appellate Dist
Strozier v. Aurora Child Development Center
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in miscellaneous professional liability personal injury claim against Child day care center.
- Jan 20, 2009, Defense VerdictHuron
Defense and prosecution of multiple vehicle trucking liability personal injury and property damage claims.
- Mar 17, 2008, Plaintiff VerdictWest District Court, Eastern Division, Youngstown Ohio
Defense of commercial premises liability personal injury claim.
- Press Release, Nov 27, 2019
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2019
- Press Release, Dec 5, 2018
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2018
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2017
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2016
- Press Release, Dec 2, 2015
- Press Release, Aug 17, 2015
- Press Release, Dec 3, 2014
- Four Reminger Co., LPA Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2015 "Lawyer of the Year" in Various Practice AreasPress Release, Aug 18, 2014
- Press Release, Aug 18, 2014
- Press Release, Dec 5, 2013
- Aug 16, 2013
- Press Release, Aug 24, 2012
- Press Release, Dec 16, 2011
- Press Release, Aug 31, 2011
- The Medicare Secondary Payor Act and Trucking Personal Injury ClaimsHarmonie Group Construction & Transportation Seminar, Dallas, TX, Aug 20, 2015
- Reservation About Reservations of Rights: Strategic ConsiderationsAtain Insurance Companies and Minuteman Adjusters Seminar - Farmington Hills, Michigan, Jun 26, 2015
- Preconceptions of a Jury regarding Truck DriversHarmonie Group Annual Transportation Conference - Phoenix, AZ, Nov 12, 2013
- Mitigating Damages and Pre-Suit Handling in Catastrophic Trucking Liability Injury Claims - Harmonie GroupTransportation Committee Seminar - Phoenix, AZ, Dec 5, 2012
- Evolving Role of Technology in the Transportation Industry - Harmonie Group Transportation SeminarPhoenix, AZ, Dec 1, 2010
- The Positives And Negatives Of Transportation TechnologyDallas Transportation Seminar - American Trucking Assn. - Dallas, TX, Jun 30, 2010
- Jun 17, 2010
- Ohio Law on Trucking and Commercial TransportationJul 30, 2009