Remote Work Policies, Best Practices & Legal Considerations
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 2:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST.
During this webinar, you will learn the importance of having a remote work policy amid the COVID-19 challenges. This presentation will specifically address the following:
- Who should be working remotely and specific issues and mandates that have arisen during this pandemic time;
- How to create a policy that sets clear expectations and enables continued workplace performance;
- Important disclaimers and legal provisions that should be included in the policy;
- Challenges and pitfalls that all employers should be aware of; and
- Other best practices to ensure a fair and balanced policy.