Prior to joining Reminger Co., LPA, Mike practiced as a Certified Public Accountant with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. (now KPMG) for approximately three years. With over 40 years of experience in counseling business clients, Mike's practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, real estate development, financing, corporate governance, corporate planning and business transactions, tax planning and counseling closely held business entities. Mike is also involved in representing clients of the Firm's Health Care Group in business transactions.
He is a member of various professional bar associations and has been a featured speaker to attorneys and professionals as well as to the public on business law topics.
Honors & Recognitions
Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Corporate Law
- Reminger Co., LPA Announces Broker-Dealer and Investment Advisor Regulatory Compliance and Enforcement Practice GroupPress Release, Nov 3, 2020
- Press Release, Aug 20, 2020
- Press Release, Aug 15, 2019
- Corporate and General Business E-Newsletter, November, 2011, Nov 30, 2011
- Corporate and General Business E-Newsletter, Aug 15, 2011
- E-Newsletter, Apr 14, 2011
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1975
B.S.B.A., Bowling Green State University, 1971
- State of Ohio, 1975