Michael is an associate in Reminger’s Dayton office. He has considerable civil litigation experience, having defended a wide variety of cases in federal and state courts in Ohio. Michael's practice encompasses medical malpractice, long-term care liability, construction liability, business and commercial litigation, general liability, and insurance coverage/bad faith. Michael has the knowledge, skill, thoroughness, and preparation necessary to zealously defend clients in all aspects of litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine since 2021.
Recognized as a "Rising Star Above the Bar" in the February 2018 edition of the Dayton Bar Briefs Magazine.
Community & Professional
Dayton Bar Association
Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court
Ohio Bar Association
Dayton Art Institute, Associate Board Member
- Lunsford v. Sterilite of Ohio, LLC: Ohio Supreme Court 'Tinkles' with the Clash between the Employment-At-Will Doctrine and the Tort of Invasion of PrivacyDayton Bar Briefs Magazine, Feb 2021
- The Ends Justify the Means: Ohio Supreme Court relies on Broad Interpretation of ‘transmit’ in R.C. 149.43 for Officials to electronically provide Public RecordsMiami Valley Risk Management Association - Risky Business, Aug 2020
- Unanticipated Consequences: U.S. Supreme Court 'Knicks' State Appropriation Proceedings prior to filing Fifth Amendment Takings Claims in Federal CourtDayton Bar Briefs Magazine, Sep 2019
- Real Property ClaimsMiami Valley Risk Management Association - Risky Business , Aug 2019
J.D., University of Dayton School of Law, 2012
- Research Editor, University of Dayton Law Review, 2011-2012
- Staff Writer, University of Dayton Law Review, 2010-2011
M.P.A., Ohio University, 2008
B.A., Public Administration, Ohio University, 2007
- State of Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2013
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2020
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2017