Dan is a shareholder in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office, where his practice focuses on a variety of areas including medical malpractice, health care law, and long-term care. Dan joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2015, and has gained experience in many stages of litigation, including pleadings, various forms of motion practice, discovery, trial preparation, and trial.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Health Care Law and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Recipient of the A.E. Bernstein Award for Best Oral Advocate, 2016 Dean Dunmore Moot Court Competition
Community & Professional
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
- Jun 29, 2023, Defense VerdictCuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Obtained a defense verdict for their home health nurse and hospital clients. Plaintiffs claimed that our client was negligent during a suprapubic catheter change which allegedly led to a bowel perforation and the need for surgery including colostomy and hospital stay. After a week and a half of trial, the jury returned a defense verdict on negligence in favor of our clients.
- Sep 15, 2022Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Obtained a defense verdict for neuro-interventional radiology client.
- Nov 16, 2021Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of long-term care facility against claim of negligence allegedly leading to death of 84 year old resident. After two weeks of trial, the jury returned a unanimous defense verdict in favor of our client.
- Aug 10, 2021, Defense VerdictErie County, Ohio
Defense of medical malpractice/wrongful death claim involving the negligent prescription of medication for off label use which led to deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and death.
- Oct 22, 2020Eighth Appellate District, Cuyahoga County, Ohio; Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of pain management physician in a medical negligence claim, allegedly leading to a spinal cord injury.
- Court of Appeals Holds a Wrongful Death Claim Arising from Medical Care is Subject to Statute of Repose for Medical ClaimsCleveland, OH, Dec 7, 2018