Dan is a shareholder in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office, where his practice focuses on a variety of areas including medical malpractice, health care law, and long-term care. Dan joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2015, and has gained experience in many stages of litigation, including pleadings, various forms of motion practice, discovery, trial preparation, and trial.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Health Care Law and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Recipient of the A.E. Bernstein Award for Best Oral Advocate, 2016 Dean Dunmore Moot Court Competition
Community & Professional
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
- Sep 15, 2022Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Obtained a defense verdict for neuro-interventional radiology client.
- Nov 16, 2021Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of long-term care facility against claim of negligence allegedly leading to death of 84 year old resident. After two weeks of trial, the jury returned a unanimous defense verdict in favor of our client.
- Aug 10, 2021, Defense VerdictErie County, Ohio
Defense of medical malpractice/wrongful death claim involving the negligent prescription of medication for off label use which led to deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and death.
- Oct 22, 2020Eighth Appellate District, Cuyahoga County, Ohio; Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of pain management physician in a medical negligence claim, allegedly leading to a spinal cord injury.
- Court of Appeals Holds a Wrongful Death Claim Arising from Medical Care is Subject to Statute of Repose for Medical ClaimsCleveland, OH, Dec 7, 2018
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2017
B.A., The Ohio State University, cum laude, 2013
- State of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2018