J.D., Robert H. McKinney School of Law Indiana University — Indianapolis, 2013
B.S., Ball State University, summa cum laude, 2009
- State of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 2016
There are numerous strategies to obtain positive outcomes for my clients, but I have learned that a focused strategy is the most effective.
Alex practices in Reminger Co., LPA's Indianapolis office, where he focuses on defense litigation matters involving general liability, governmental/public entity liability, insurance/bad faith liability, premises liability, trucking and transportation, and probate. Alex has a wide array of experience in all aspects of litigation, including the prosecution and defense of claims relating to estate administration, guardianships, will contests, and breaches of fiduciary duties. Prior to joining Reminger, Alex practiced general civil litigation, criminal defense, and appeals. Alex was also a felony public defender. He has tried multiple first chair jury trials and has been involved in more than 20 appeals in Indiana and before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Alex graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2013. Prior to law school, he received his Bachelor of Science from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he graduated summa cum laude.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
“Reminger did a great job on this catastrophic loss. Alex Beeman jumped on the investigation and got all of the various parties aligned.”
- Beth, Claims Specialist
- State of Indiana County of Shelby Decatur County v. Sagamore Health Network, Indiana University Healthcare, Methodist Hospital, Neace Lukens, LLC Southeastern Indiana Health Organzation, Inc, and HCC Medical Insurance ServicesJune 14, 2019, Summary JudgmentShelby County, IN
Successfully obtained summary judgment on behalf of an insurance brokerage firm facing claims that they failed to procure, advise, and were otherwise negligent regarding a stop-loss insurance and laser policy for a governmental entity.
- April 4, 2019, Partial Summary Judgment GrantedDubois Circuit Court
Successfully obtained partial summary judgment on a claim for bailment that a truck servicing center should be liable for tools and equipment that were stolen out of a locked truck on which they had just completed warranty servicing.
- Press Release, January 31, 2019
- Press Release, September 11, 2018
- Safe Ways to Call BS on Workers' Compensation ClaimsHB Fuller, Webinar, June 17, 2019
- By Alex BeemanJune 18, 2019