Tricia practices in the Northwest Indiana office of Reminger Co., LPA. She has significant experience in the areas of workers’ compensation and employment law defense, and is knowledgeable across multiple industries including manufacturing, retail, and construction. She frequently lectures on employment law topics, including best practices in workplace safety. Clients describe her as down-to-earth and extremely detail-oriented, with a keen ability to spot issues early on in the claims handling process, and to set a case on the best possible course from the outset. Before joining Reminger, Tricia was a partner with another large regional litigation firm.
Tricia also possesses a strong desire to give back, and she has used her business acumen to serve her in community roles outside of work as well. Having served as President of Bellsom Electric, a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, she now helps facilitate partnerships between local businesses and charities, for the betterment of the neighboring communities. Tricia is particularly dedicated to God’s Groceries, a volunteer organization that delivers food to families in need.
Community & Professional
Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
Indiana Workers' Compensation Institute
National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- Sep 3, 2019, Judgment for DefendantSt. Joseph, IN
Defense of negligence and discrimination claims.
- Press Release, Apr 26, 2019
- Workers' Compensation Client Eblast, Mar 20, 2020
- Jul 10, 2020
- Jun 16, 2020
- While COVID-19 Forces Many to Work from Home, the Sixth Circuit Issues Ruling Requiring Disabled Employees to Present Documentation of Medical Necessity to Receive a Work from Home AccommodationApr 6, 2020
- Not All Public Policies Are Equal: The Supreme Court of Ohio Further Refines Wrongful Termination in Violation of Public PolicyMar 16, 2020
- Oct 14, 2019
- United States Supreme Court to Decide Whether Title VII Protects Sexual Orientation and Gender IdentificationSep 24, 2019
- Aug 15, 2019
- Jun 18, 2019
J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law, 1995
B.S., Indiana University, 1992
- State of Illinois, 1995
- State of Indiana, 1995