Mrinali practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Columbus office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of areas including commercial transportation liability, governmental liability, and general liability.
Prior to joining Reminger, Mrinali served as a Judicial Extern for the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio for Magistrate Judge David A. Ruiz. She also served as a Certified Legal Intern in the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic. During law school, Mrinali served as the Editor in Chief of the Case Western Reserve Law Review and competed on the moot court team in the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Mrinali also tutored for two first year courses, Criminal Law and Property Law, through the Academic Enrichment Program. She also served as the President of the South Asian Law Student Association for the 2019–2020 school year.
Community & Professional
Ohio State Bar Association
- Dec 2022, DismissalU.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
1983 Claim against a Condominium Association was dismissed for a lack of state action.
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2021
- Editor in Chief, Case Western Law Review—Vol. 71
- Moot Court Team, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Academic Enrichment Program Tutor for Criminal Law and Property Law
- President, South Asian Law Student Association, 2019–2020
B.A., The Ohio State University, 2015
- State of Ohio, 2021