Holly practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Indianapolis office and serves clients in Terre Haute and across southern Indiana. Holly has nearly fifteen years of experience and focuses on medical malpractice defense, higher education, employment law, and general civil defense. She has successfully defended physicians and hospitals in multiple medical malpractice jury trials and represents healthcare providers before state licensing agencies.
Holly also provides general counsel in higher education and advises on multiple issues including federal regulations of higher education, contracts and bylaws, student disciplinary issues, employment and human resources, civil rights laws, and Title IX. She practices in federal court and represents clients before federal administrative agencies, including the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine since 2016
AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell since 2013
Community & Professional
Terre Haute Bar Association
Indiana State Bar Association
Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
National Association of College and University Attorneys
Defense Research Institute
Business Law Course Instructor at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Jul 17, 2023, Dismissal with PrejudiceVigo County Superior Court
Defended an orthopedic surgeon against claims of negligence in performing including a left hand compartment fasciotomy, decompression of left wrist carpal tunnel, exploration with tagging of lacerated tendons, and left wrist arthrotomy.
- Apr 2023, Defense VerdictWarrick County, Indiana
Defended a maternal fetal medicine physician against medical malpractice claims involving the death of a patient following childbirth. The case was tried to a jury during a two-week trial in southern Indiana. The jury heard testimony from eleven physicians from multiple specialties. The jury returned a verdict in favor of our physician client.
- Sep 5, 2023
- Nursing Home Residents May Now Sue Employees of Government-Owned Nursing Homes for Violations of the Federal Nursing Home Reform ActJun 21, 2023
- The Pump Act Update: What Employers Need to Know To Ensure they are Complying With the New Protections for Lactating Mothers Effective April 28, 2023Jun 5, 2023
- Watershed Sixth Circuit Opinion Eliminates Certification Process from FLSA Actions in Favor of a Strong Likelihood StandardMay 30, 2023
- Apr 11, 2023
J.D., Indiana University Robert H McKinney School of Law, summa cum laude, 2008
B.S., Indiana State University, summa cum laude, 2005
- State of Indiana, 2008
- State of Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2008
- U.S District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2015