- Year: 2002
- Nov 2002Mahoning County Court, Ohio
Defense of gynecologic surgical negligence claim.Resolved During Trial
- Nov 2002Cuyahoga County Court, Ohio
Defense of catastrophic neurosurgical nerve injury case.Defense Verdict
- Jun 2002Cuyahoga County Court, Ohio
Defense of wrongful death emergency medicine malpractice case.Dismissed During Trial
- Jun 2002Mahoning County Court, Ohio
Defense of orthopedic surgery/medical negligence claim.Defense Verdict
- Jan 2002Lake County Court, Ohio
Defense of surgeon in medical negligence case alleging failure to diagnose and timely treat breast cancer in 40-year-old.Defense Verdict
- Reminger Report: West Virginia’s COVID-19 Jobs Protection Act Provides Needed Liability Shield To Business And Healthcare Providers
The purpose of this law is to assure businesses that reopening will not expose them to liability for a person’s exposure to COVID-19.
- Brett Clayton and Lyndsay Ignasiak Appointed to Leadership Roles within the Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk Management
Brett Clayton will serve as Co-President and Lyndsay Ignasiak will serve as Co-President Elect of ISHRM Board of Directors for 2021.