Brett is a partner in Reminger Co., LPA’s Indianapolis office, where he focuses his practice in civil litigation defense. He has a broad client base, including medical providers, hospitals, dentists, restaurants, government entities, and insurance providers. Brett has handled many matters from inception, through trial, and appeal. Brett is proud to have assisted clients through successful trial verdicts.
Prior to joining Reminger, Brett was a trial attorney with another regional law firm handling general civil litigation including professional liability defense, municipal defense, premises liability defense, insurance coverage disputes, and other complex litigation.
Brett graduated from Purdue University (Indianapolis) with a degree in Psychology. Following this, he attended the Indiana University McKinney School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 2007.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine
Community & Professional
Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ISHRM)
Co-President of the Board of Directors
- Oct 31, 2022, Summary Judgment AffirmedIndiana Court of Appeals
Summary judgment affirmed in favor of our periodontist client in dental malpractice claim.
- Brett Clayton and Lyndsay Ignasiak Appointed to Leadership Roles within the Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk ManagementMar 1, 2021
- Feb 25, 2021
- Press Release, Feb 19, 2019
J.D., Indiana University McKinney School of Law, 2007
B.S., Purdue University, 2004
-Graduating with Highest Distinction
- State of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Souther District of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2007