Amanda practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Columbus office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of areas, including medical malpractice defense, professional liability, and general liability.
Amanda graduated magna cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law, where she competed as a member of the University of Akron School of Law’s nationally ranked Mock Trial Team and served as an Associate Editor on the Akron Law Review. During law school, Amanda clerked for several civil litigation firms and was a judicial extern for the Northern District of Ohio for Magistrate Judge Thomas M. Parker.
Honors & Recognitions
CALI Award, Administrative Law
Regional Semi-Finalist, American Bar Association Client Counseling Competition
Quarterfinalist, Syracuse National Trial Team Competition
Community & Professional
Ohio State Bar Association
- Dec 6, 2021Franklin County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of large national real estate broker regarding a Creditor’s Bill Complaint against the broker’s real estate agent and the broker, seeking a non-wage garnishment of the agent’s real estate commissions.
- Press Release, Dec 3, 2020
- Urology Times, Apr 7, 2022
- Urology Times, Mar 28, 2022
- Urology Times, Aug 20, 2021
The University of Akron School of Law, magna cum laude, 2020
- Constitutional Law Certificate
- Deans list each semester
Sweet Briar College, B.A. Chemistry, 2014
- Member of equestrian team
- State of Ohio, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2021
- State of West Virginia, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2021