Six Reminger Attorneys Honored as 2017 Kentucky Super Lawyers and Rising StarsPDF
CLEVELAND, OH – Reminger Co., LPA is proud to announce that six of our attorneys have been honored as 2017 Kentucky Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. The names will be announced in the 2017 edition of Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine and Kentucky Monthly Magazine.
Fort Mitchell Office:
- Timothy B. Spille – Rising Star – Civil Litigation: Insurance Coverage and Personal Injury Defense
- Shea W. Conley – Super Lawyer – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Lauren D. Lunsford – Rising Star - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Christine A. Gilliam – Rising Star – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Danielle J. Lewis – Rising Star – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Robert A. Ott – Rising Star – PI Med Mal: Defense
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
About Reminger, Attorneys at Law:
Reminger Co., L.P.A. is a full-service law firm with thirteen offices throughout the Midwest: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Northwest Indiana. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.
# # #