Reminger Co., LPA Opens New Office in Northwest IndianaPDF
CROWN POINT, IN—Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce the opening of a full-service office in Crown Point, Indiana. The Northwest Indiana office marks the Cleveland, Ohio-based firm’s third office in Indiana, and thirteenth office overall. Reminger also currently operates seven offices in Ohio, three in Kentucky and two in Indiana.
The law firm finalized a lease agreement with the landlords of One Professional Center, Suite 315, located at 2100 North Main Street in Crown Point, Indiana.
“We are pleased to have expanded further in Indiana, based on client demand for our legal services,” said Stephen E. Walters, Managing Partner of Reminger. “We are committed to providing our clients with the coverage they need.”
Reminger shareholder Danny Merril Newman Jr. will oversee the firm’s Northwest Indiana office. Sixteen additional lawyers with a broad spectrum of practice areas and litigation experience will continue to service Reminger clients throughout Indiana, including:
- Vincent Antaki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicholas Brunette (email@example.com)
- Neil Fairweather (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anthony Holton (email@example.com)
- David Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Logan Hughes (email@example.com)
- Lyndsay Ignasiak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Taylor Knight (email@example.com)
- Danielle Lorenz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lauren Lunsford (email@example.com)
- Rafael McLaughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ronald Mingus (email@example.com)
- Ian Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brian Nally (email@example.com)
- Phillip Olsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Weil (email@example.com)
For more information, contact Danny Newman by calling 219.663.3011 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Reminger, Attorneys at Law:
Reminger Co., L.P.A. is a full-service law firm with thirteen offices throughout the Midwest: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Northwest Indiana. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.
# # #