Reminger Co., LPA Announces Host Committee Members for Reminger Women's Initiative Vanguard Award GalaPDF
Cleveland, OH – Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce the host committee members for our upcoming Reminger Women’s Initiative Vanguard Award Gala:
- Linda L. Bluso, Chair of the Division of Business Administration at Baldwin Wallace University
- Terry Egger, Chairman, The Plain Dealer Publishing Company, and Renny Egger
- Marlene Franklin, Chief Risk Officer-Associate General Counsel, The MetroHealth System
- Jonathan Leiken, Jones Day and President of CMBA
- Janet L. Miller, Chief Legal Officer, University Hospitals
- Margaret Mitchell, President & CEO, YWCA of Greater Cleveland
- Megan O'Bryan, Executive Director, Cleveland Transformation Alliance
- Lisa Oliver, Regional President, East Ohio, KeyBank
- Carla O'Day, M.D., Regional Medical Director, TeamHealth East; Medical Director, Emergency Department, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
- Geri Presti, General Counsel, Executive Vice-President & Secretary, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Betsy Rader, Senior Counsel, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Frederick G. Stueber, Senior Vice-President, General Counsel & Secretary, Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
- P. Kelly Tompkins, Executive Vice President - Chief Administrative Officer and President, Cliffs China, Cliffs Natural Resources
The Reminger Women’s Initiative Vanguard Award Gala is an event designed to showcase leadership and vision in a setting that will bring together professionals from a cross section of industries and backgrounds.
Eileen Saffran of The Gathering Place has been selected as the 2013 Reminger Women’s Initiative Vanguard Award honoree, and will be presented with an award during the event. The Reminger Women's Initiative Vanguard Award celebrates a visionary in our community who leads by example, inspires with their accomplishments, and challenges us all to be better individuals. The recipient reminds us through perseverance, commitment and achievement that we are only limited by those boundaries that we set for ourselves.
The event will be held Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the Shoreby Club in Bratenahl, Ohio. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 each, and include valet parking, drinks and dinner.
In addition, Plain Dealer columnist Regina Brett will be speaking at the event, and providing inspirational takeaways as detailed in her New York Times’ bestselling novel ‘God Never Blinks: 50 Life Lessons for Life’s Little Detours.’ Copies of her latest book will be available for purchase. There will also be live music by the band Skin and Bones, comprised of Cleveland Clinic medical providers.
To purchase tickets:
- Visit http://remingervanguardawardgala.eventbrite.com
- Contact Holly Marie Wilson at 216.430.2238 or email at HWilson@Reminger.com
To inquire about a sponsorship:
- Contact Christine Santoni at 216.430.2151 or email at CSantoni@Reminger.com
About the Women’s Initiative at Reminger:
Born of a simple vision, the Women’s Initiative at Reminger was established to support our female lawyers in developing the skills that they need in order to become successful advocates and to provide resources and opportunities to become strong leaders at the firm and in our community. As we have progressed, our vision has broadened to encompass the honoring of individuals who exemplify the characteristics that we seek in our collective pursuit of professional and personal excellence.
About Reminger, Attorneys at Law:
Reminger Co., L.P.A. is a full-service law firm with eleven offices throughout the Midwest: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville and Indianapolis. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.